Despite the fact that Agra in India is a very small city, it has gained distinction on the global map. And the reason that of the eternal monument of love – Taj Mahal.
Apart from Taj Mahal which is listed as a UNESCO heritage site also. There are the other sites worth visiting in Agra, it is the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on your trip to this city.
These sites have a lot of great remnant of the Mughal culture and they are visited by millions of people each year. The first thing that you would like to do when you visit Agra is going to Taj Mahal.
See Rich Cultured Of The Mughals On Your Agra tour from Delhi package-
The Taj Mahal has stood for hundreds of years showing the love that great Emperor Shah Jahan had for his lovely wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal also shows the rich cultured of the Mughals as well as their splendid era buildings.
The Tour Of Agra On Your same day
agra tour by Gatimaan express:
- You can reach Agra Tour by Gatimaan express. It is the very fast and easy mode to travel the city.
- The Taj Mahal is with no trouble the most visited and the most photographed monument in India. It is also known as one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- The monument is in point of fact a mausoleum; you can see outstanding inlay decoration work as well as pattern and calligraphic work.
- The calligraphy work is a great degree intricate that as you really read from the bottom to the top the size of the letters becomes bigger and hence it appears that their size is uniform throughout.
Visit Epitome Of Love On Your Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
The Taj Mahal took 22 years to successfully build with the assist of 20,000 workmen. Many people also claim that Shahjahan did not want anyone to build a monument of this kind in the future and therefore he cut off the hands of all 20,000 workmen.
Taj Mahal is known as the epitome of love and it is not only known for its beauty but also for its art depicting Indo-Islamic patterns of architecture.
Agra Fort – Another Splendid Destination On Your same day Agra tour from Delhi by car
- Next on the list of visit list is the Agra Fort. This fort is also to be found on the bank of the river Yamuna and Shahjahan sadly spent the last few years of his life being a prisoner of the son at this fort.
- The fort has double great ramparts to keep the enemy away. It was also a vital part of the Mughal administrative services. You can enter the Fort only through the Amar Singh gate through the fort has a number of gates.
- You should not miss the large rooms such as Diwan-I-Am which is the hall for the public meetings. And there are the Khass Mahal where Shah Jahan used to sleep.
Great Historic Place To Visit At Agra Overnight Tour
Last but not least there is a great city, Fatehpur Sikri which is situated about 35 km away from Agra. This is a great city built by mighty emperor Akbar after he was bestowed with a son at this place. Akbar was extremely worried when he was not having a baby and for this reason, he sought blessings of a holy saint at the place.
The saint had told that Akbar would be blessed with a healthy son next year. When this forecast came to true Akbar built a mosque at this place. This place also has the biggest entrance door in the world and one looks like a dwarf when one stands in front of it.